To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
· your display preferences, such as image size and text size
· your currency preferences (so you won’t have to reselect the right currency for you again)
· your shopping cart items (in case you created any, so you don’t lose track of what you were shopping for)
· if you are a returning visitor or a new visitor (to understand what parts of the website we should you – only registered users have access to their account’s control panel, for example)
· the country you are connecting from (to align when and how to show you limited-time offers, based on your country’s date and time, so you will never be proposed an expired offer price on our website)
· where you are coming from/how did you find us (social media networks, referral link, search engine, etc so we understand what means of communication really links us to our customers)
· the pages you have visited and how long have you visited these pages for (to understand which are the most interesting pages of our website from a user’s perspective, which allows us to better them for you)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identity you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
3. HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Alternatively, if you would only like to remove consent to Google Analytics’ cookies running on this website, you may do so by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en